The Air Jordan 1 Low “Shattered Backboard” is the low top version of the extremely popular high-top colorway. The Air Jordan 1 “Shattered Backboard” is inspired by an overseas exhibition game Michael Jordan participated in during his rookie 1985 season. During the game, Jordan famously broke the glass of the backboard after a dunk. One of the most sought after non-original Air Jordan 1 models ever, the “Shattered Backboard” returns, this time in low top form. In line with the high-top, the slimmed down low sports premium Starfish-colored tumbled leather on the toe, mid panel, Swoosh, and ankle collar. The bright orange hue is also found on the wings logo on the heel and the “23” embroidered on the tongue. Black overlays, laces, and nylon tongue allow the Starfish orange to highlight the sneaker. The Air Jordan 1 Low “Shattered Backboard”
Within the women’s conversion chart, only the US sizes change – the UK, FR and CM sizes stay the same. Again, when in doubt, refer the CM size.
- Free shipping on 1 item totaling $400+
- Shipping rates are calculated on your checkout
- Order processing time 1-5 days
- Shipping speed(s) it takes 5-10 day’s
- Local delivery/pickup available at Birmingham
- We Ship with: DHL, ARAMEX, FedEx and UPS
- We ship from Arizona, Hong Kong and UK depending on sneakers you’re ordering.