Like the Air Jordan 7 'Pantone', the Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Pantone' was originally showcased as part of a sample collection during the 2010 World Basketball Festival. It was so popular that Nike put it into production for release in 2014. This colorway dropped as part of a dual shoe Christmas release called the 'Ultimate Gift of Flight Pack', alongside a similarly-hued version of the Air Jordan 29. The 'University Blue' colorway is an homage to Jordan's college days as an NCAA Championship-winning Tarheel at the University of North Carolina.
Within the women’s conversion chart, only the US sizes change – the UK, FR and CM sizes stay the same. Again, when in doubt, refer the CM size.
- Free shipping on 1 item totaling $400+
- Shipping rates are calculated on your checkout
- Order processing time 1-5 days
- Shipping speed(s) it takes 5-10 day’s
- Local delivery/pickup available at Birmingham
- We Ship with: DHL, ARAMEX, FedEx and UPS
- We ship from Arizona, Hong Kong and UK depending on sneakers you’re ordering.