The Grateful Dead x Nike SB Dunk Low “Yellow Bear” is a limited edition collaboration between the classic rock band and Nike’s skateboarding division on the Dunk silhouette. Arriving in three exciting colorways, each shoe in the Grateful Dead x Nike SB Dunk Low collection is awash with charming overtures to the band’s recognizable logos, including its ever popular marching bears motif. The smiling bear appears on top of a black Swoosh on a circular sky blue emblem on the tongue. Multicolor marching bears, which originally appeared on the back cover of the group’s 1973 LP “History of the Grateful Dead, Volume 1 (Bear’s Choice)" also dot the insole. Elsewhere, the upper is crafted in a two-tone appearance with yellow faux fur on the toe, mid-panel, and collar. Brown suede overlays cover the eyelets, forefoot, toe cap, and heel. Jagged blue leather Swooshes can be found on either side and embroidered “Nike” detailing graces the heel. A final nod to the Grateful Dead’s storied legacy comes in the form of a mini “Steal Your Face” skull printed within the hidden zip stash pocket on the inside of the tongue.
Within the women’s conversion chart, only the US sizes change – the UK, FR and CM sizes stay the same. Again, when in doubt, refer the CM size.
- Free shipping on 1 item totaling $400+
- Shipping rates are calculated on your checkout
- Order processing time 1-5 days
- Shipping speed(s) it takes 5-10 day’s
- Local delivery/pickup available at Birmingham
- We Ship with: DHL, ARAMEX, FedEx and UPS
- We ship from Arizona, Hong Kong and UK depending on sneakers you’re ordering.