The Nike Kobe 5 Protro 'Big Stage' gets its name from the shoe that Kobe Bryant wore during the 2010 NBA Finals, which culminated in the Mamba clinching his fifth and final championship with the Lakers. The design combines ‘home’ and ‘away’ editions of the ‘Big Stage’ Kobe 5 with graphic elements borrowed from the ‘Parade’ PE, which cover the lateral side of the left shoe and medial side of the right. Contrasting pops of metallic gold appear on the sneaker’s heel and branding hits.
Within the women’s conversion chart, only the US sizes change – the UK, FR and CM sizes stay the same. Again, when in doubt, refer the CM size.
- Free shipping on 1 item totaling $400+
- Shipping rates are calculated on your checkout
- Order processing time 1-5 days
- Shipping speed(s) it takes 5-10 day’s
- Local delivery/pickup available at Birmingham
- We Ship with: DHL, ARAMEX, FedEx and UPS
- We ship from Arizona, Hong Kong and UK depending on sneakers you’re ordering.