Junior Web Developer APPLY NOW
We build world-class, innovative experiences and products that give our users access to the world’s most-coveted products and unlock economic opportunity by turning reselling into a business for anyone. Our team uses cutting-edge technologies that handle massive scale globally. We’re an internet-native, cloud-native company from day 1 - you won’t find legacy technology here. Our Technology Team is on a mission to build the next-generation e-commerce platform for the next generation of customers. If you’re a curious leader who loves solving problems, wearing multiple hats, and learning new things, join us!
This team is in charge of continuously raising the bar on the productivity of other engineering teams and ensuring that International Deliver uses the latest technologies company-wide. We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Platform Team at International Deliver.
- Research and implement cutting edge technology that can be applied to handle massive scale
- Take responsibility for the performance and uptime of the services owned by the team by collecting metrics, participating in on-call rotations, monitoring production systems, debugging issues as they come up, and responding with a sense of urgency
- Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards
- Work effectively in an agile development process
- Work with other software engineers to help bolster overall team competency
- Participate and/or conduct agile ceremonies
- Designs, develops, tests, and deploys software. You understand a broad range of design approaches, you help to clarify requirements. Assists with coding/story estimates. Reviews code and provide constructive feedback. Identifies and resolves root causes. Mitigates immediate risks.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant experience
- Strong experience in Shopify.
- Experience with maintaining and building a UI component library
- Experience with building and maintaining tooling that enables other engineers to be more efficient.
- Strong professional experience and understanding of the React ecosystem and building complex user interfaces.
- Deep understanding of web development best practices, including performance optimization, internationalization, and localization.
- Experience with influencing organizational-wide technical decisions.
- Experience working with different Shopify apps.