Customer Service Manager APPLY NOW
Our success is focused on 3 areas: the Customer, the team member, and the Company. The Customer Service team at International Deliver exists to serve, delivering extraordinary customer service that creates effortless experiences. If you love serving others, have a passion for current culture, thrive in a face-paced environment, and embrace diversity and inclusion, International Deliver Customer Service may be the place for you! Serving our customers is our core, and we help drive a customer-centric culture. We work in a face-paced environment where we tear down walls to help our customers, and we find solutions, not excuses. Through our service, we build an engaged and loyal International Deliver community.
You will occasionally lead CS initiatives around things such as process improvement, focus groups, special projects, etc. The team lead will manage and build relationships with a team of front-line agents to deliver a great customer experience. You’ll work with and coach your team to achieve CS team goals and hit key performance metrics.
- Day-to-day management of a team including monitoring employee time cards, performance, PTO, etc.
- Coaching and providing feedback to your team in a thoughtful and consistent manner.
- Working with the CS Quality Assurance team to identify gaps in knowledge and performance, and implementing up-training and coaching to fill those gaps.
- Motivating and monitoring your team to achieve results and hit key performance metrics.
- Supervising team members as they work, and stepping in where needed to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Identifying gaps in processes and working with the appropriate team to remedy them.
- Leading front-line team members as well developing a Team Captain.
- Monitoring CSAT scores for each team member and providing recognition and feedback based on customer reviews.
- Being knowledgeable on and accountable for your team’s overall performance.
- Building relationships with your team members and implementing recognition initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1-year experience managing others and keen ability to build their trust.
- Minimum of 4 years of Customer Service or related experience, with increasing responsibilities.
- Demonstrated track record of driving tangible improvement.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, startup work environment, with the ability to adapt quickly.
- Confident in making independent decisions and owning the outcomes.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Suite, Slack, and other common office software.
- Analytical skills necessary to resolve problems requiring a professional level of business knowledge.
- Ability to manage large workloads and prioritize.