Revenue Accountant APPLY NOW
We work cross-functionally across the business and teams to build a strong sense of trust and partnership, improve processes and align with the multifaceted needs of International Deliver. We are working to put into place the right systems and processes to scale as International Deliver grows. From FP&A and Payroll to Revenue, and Accounts Payable. The team operates in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The Finance & Accounting team at International Deliver brings together expertise from some of the world’s top marketplace companies. The team is composed of finance, revenue, accounting, tax, treasury, and payroll professionals committed to making International Deliver a phenomenal place to work, grow and learn.
In this role, you will play an integral role in the design, implementation, and maintenance of revenue systems, while ensuring the integrity of data used as part of the end-to-end Revenue Accounting close and reporting cycle in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. We’re looking for a Revenue Accountant - Systems to join our growing Finance team as a key contributor to global revenue systems at International Deliver.
You will report into the Revenue Manager, and play a key role in supporting the growth and maturity of the Revenue team’s close and reporting processes. You’ll also be responsible for implementing key accounting controls as it relates to system updates and changes that impact revenue accounting and require appropriate user-acceptance testing. You’ll develop expertise in all aspects of data and systems relied upon by the Revenue Accounting team, and in doing so establish strong relationships with Data, Engineering, Product, Business Intelligence, and external vendors that are involved in various system initiatives.
- Detect, investigate, and resolve transactional matching and exception issues
- Leverage existing data and reporting tools to develop self-serve solutions
- Create and maintain standardized processes for accounting requirements drafting and user acceptance testing
- Create and maintain intakes process for changes and updates to revenue systems in order to support growth and expansion of the business
- Develop end-to-end process documentation for revenue systems and related key controls to ensure completeness and accuracy of revenue accounting data
- Support new system implementations, automation efforts, and other initiatives to accelerate and improve month-end close
- Support external audit requirements
What we are looing for:
- B.S. Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a quantitative discipline
- Minimum 2 years progressive experience in finance, accounting, or business analytics
- Proven ability to work with high volume of data, detail-oriented and takes proactive approach to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience with requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, and system implementation specific to revenue accounting and reporting
- Proficiency in SQL, tableau, and other data analytics tools preferred
|||Birmingham|||Finance & Accounting||||||G5eb4xEVviEzrILi|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false