The Air Jordan 1 Low “UNC” is the low-top version of Michael Jordan’s first signature shoe that sports the team uniform colors of the North Carolina Tar Heels. Both sneaker fans and collectors routinely rank the “UNC” color scheme as one of the greatest looks in Air Jordan history. This Spring 2020 release features a white leather mid-panel and toe. Baby blue leather overlays on the forefoot, mid-foot, and heel provide contrasting against the neutral base. A University Blue leather Swoosh is found on each side, and a white embroidered Wings logo graces the heel. Jordan Brand finishes off the look with an embroidered blue Jumpman on the white nylon tongue and “23” detailing on the lace stay.
Within the women’s conversion chart, only the US sizes change – the UK, FR and CM sizes stay the same. Again, when in doubt, refer the CM size.
- Free shipping on 1 item totaling $400+
- Shipping rates are calculated on your checkout
- Order processing time 1-5 days
- Shipping speed(s) it takes 5-10 day’s
- Local delivery/pickup available at Birmingham
- We Ship with: DHL, ARAMEX, FedEx and UPS
- We ship from Arizona, Hong Kong and UK depending on sneakers you’re ordering.